Skip to content

Early Morning Fire

April 15, 2012

A detached storage building on a Northern Stafford County farm was destroyed by a fire early this morning. The fire was reported by a passing motorist. The owners were out of town.

Firefighters quickly arrived to find the structure already mostly consumed by the fire. Crews quickly extinguished the remaining fire and then overhauled the remains. The cause of the fire was determined to be a heat lamp.

A family pet perished in the fire.

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: